- Our coir brick can be used as soil re-conditioner and improve the overall mulch for garden beds. Has high water retention and aeration.
- It is made of 100% organic coir fibre and a good alternative to peat moss or other forms of soil less growing medium.
- PH of coir brick: 5.5 – 6.8 | EC Value of coir brick: 0.4 (Sodium content is low due to extensive desalination process) | Weight of coconut coir bricks: 10 lbs
- Every single piece of our coco coir bricks can easily be expanded to 15 gallons simply by adding water. In term of physical size expansion, it is around 5 times.
- Our coco coir is lightweight, compact and has high water absorption. It is eco-friendly, raw & nutrient neutral. You need to add your own fertilizer.
You can purchase from Amazon HERE.
Coir Brick (10lbs)