The following videos highlight the current situation around the world!
River Lagos, Nigeria
Overfilled waste dump in Indonesia
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many days will it take for the delivery to reach me? Although your package may arrive sooner than that, please allow 5-7 business days for standard delivery.
2. Are your products available for gift wrapping? No, we do not provide gift wrapping services. Most of our products are packaged in kraft box for sustainability purpose.
3. There is an item I like that is currently out of stock. How can I find out when it is available again? You can leave us a message and we will notify you once it is available. 90% of the time, products that not available on Amazon are available on our website as we store spare inventory on our own warehouse.
4. Do you have a physical location for us to visit the store? No, we are an e-commerce business with physical warehouses in the East Coast and West Coast.
5. What if I want to return something? If you have an item you need to return, please email us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return authorization number for the return.
6. How can I register for your free warranty? You can simply fill up the details with your order ID at the Contact Us form.
7. How long does it take to process my order? We process 90% of the order within 36 hours. During holiday seasons, it may take up to 48 hours.
8. How can I share feedback on my products? There is a review button on the left side of the webpage and we value your feedback! As our customers, you’ll receive gift cards (worth $5) for each verified review!
9. Do you do bulk wholesales order for events? Please contact us as we are able to offer bulk pricing on a variety of our products. We’re also able to add custom branding to certain bulk items. Simply send us an email, or message us and we’re more than happy to help you with your order!
10. Is there any way I can call you? You can reach us at +1 803 336 4827.
11. I placed 1 order of a few items on your site, but my items came in more than 1 shipping box, or arrived on separate days. What’s the deal? Good question! Our warehouse in Alabama contains a good portion of our products – so we’re able to group orders with multiple items into one box and reduce both shipping emissions and packaging materials. However, some of our products ship directly from other warehouses as they are stored there. If your items are shipped from different locations, you will be sent a tracking number immediately for each shipment. If you’d like to know more about how your specific order would ship, and how many boxes it would be in, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Do you ship internationally? We can ship to all 50 states in the US, plus most of our products to Mexico and Canada.
13. How do you get our recycled paper products from? Presently China. Waste paper disposed by consumers and businesses -> It is collected by the waste management firms in the nearby cities of Zhejiang Province. -> Paper mills buy reusable waste paper stocks from the recycling centers and process them. -> Our book manufacturer will then purchase recycled paper from the nearby paper mills. -> Emerging Green collect this recycled paper products once it is manufactured.
14. Where do you source your products from? We are currently sourcing our products from China and US. From 2022 onwards, we will be looking at Sri Lanka, Mexico and Vietnam. Our priority is to source for products made of recycled or upcycled material whenever possible, followed by eco-friendly or sustainable material.
15. Do you have any certifications from 3rd parties? For certifications, we are taking this progressively as Emerging Green is a small family business. (Started since Feb 2020) At company level, we have already gotten trademark approval from USPTO and will be working towards B Corp in 2022.
At product level, we are working with suppliers of different scales. For small family run manufacturers based in rural villages, we normally do not look at certifications due to lack of scale. You can read about one of our product here. When working with established manufacturers, they are normally certified by accredited bodies. A good example is our yoga mat, it is certified by SGS Testing. (They are a leading certification body)
We normally get a 3rd party inspection company to check on our products before shipment as part of our quality control practice.
16. Is your packaging Eco Friendly? Starting from November 2020, we roll out kraft paper packaging for our first 2 products, spiral notebook and meditation bench. If the feedback is positive, we will be progressively rolling it out to other product lines.
Benefits of using Bamboo
Sustainable – Bamboo can be cultivated and harvested every 3 -4 years.
Environment friendly - Its naturally waxed surface eliminates the need for coating, making it safe. Bamboo reduces carbon footprint by absorbing up to 35% of the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Superior quality – Bamboo is three times stronger than timber. When compared with steel, bamboo has greater tensile strength, meaning it can withstand more pressure before breaking.
Lower transportation cost – The structural design of bamboo is unique and hollow inside; hence Bamboo is very flexible and lightweight. This help to reduce transportation cost.